•Collaborating with the Salesforce Functional Teams to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits)
•Develop MuleSoft APIs for integration with Internal and External interfaces for real time and batch
•Lead a team of MuleSoft Developers
•Integrations: Use MuleSoft APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization as needed, partnering
with the Release team for code deployments
•Best Practices: Adhere to MuleSoft best practices, maintain code documentation, and write/maintain test classes for all custom development
•Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
Minimum Requirements / expectations:
• 5+ years of experience in developing integration solutions
• 5+ years of MuleSoft experience.
• Experience in Java, Spring, Database, Salesforce, and ETL.
• Experience in building and consuming web services (REST and SOAP)
• Experience with design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations.
• Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies Understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
• Experience in processing Flat Files, JSON, EDI, XML Files, CSV files, etc. in batch mode
Required Skills: MuleSoft Anypoint API Management MuleSoft Cloud hub MuleSoft Anypoint Integration