COMPANY OVERVIEW: RADcube is a technology consulting company providing innovative and hands on support to clients through their technological transformation journey. We provide 360° development, support and security solutions backed by world-class expertise and precise execution. We specialize in niche technology solutions and innovative software using the latest technologies. We partner with AWS, Microsoft, Salesforce, MuleSoft, UIPath, Azure, Automation Anywhere and many more.
RADcube is seeking a highly motivated & self-driven Operations Administrative Assistant Intern. The incumbent in this position will focus on providing support to the Director of Operations for various administrative duties.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
• Assist in Accounts, HR, and office administration
• Review emails, work with team to resolve them and keep track of.
• Assist in printing and scanning activities.
• Assist Accounts team in timesheet, invoicing and payment follow-up.
• Assist in Vendor payments, coordinate for various building maintenance.
• Assist in Employee relations activities, Company letter etc.
• Assist in any projects assigned from time to time.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
Enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program in Business, Finance or related field.
Microsoft Office proficiency.
High energy, self-managed, hands-on, sound interpersonal, oral, and written communications and organization skills.
Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Strong attention to detail
· Manage deadlines efficiently
· Accurately complete basic bookkeeping tasks.