Experience: 20+ years of relevant SAP & domain experience
knowledge in the IM, WM and EWM SAP modules. The candidate should have proven expertise in configuring SAP SCM Consultant for a Pharmaceutical company in Indianapolis, United States of America. The candidate is expected to be Solution Architect for SAP support and maintenance project.
The candidate should possess in-depth functional knowledge in Supply chain management modules like PP/QM/IM/WM/MM and in-depth technical and supporting SAP landscapes.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• As a SCM Consultant, you are required to have thorough knowledge of IM, WM, PP,QM ,MM and integration areas with EWM module.
• You will need to guide/mentor/lead the team for successful project deliveries.
• Responsible for reviewing solutions designed by the team members and proposing improvements.
• Responsible for liaising with client business teams and advising the client.
• You will be dealing with customer on day to day basis and win customer confidence.
• Responsible for preparing proposals and effort estimates for upcoming projects.
• Regular tracking of team deliverables and reporting to customer.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Should have five years of SAP project implementation experience in SAP M, WM, PP, QM , MM and and integration with other process areas
• Should have at least two-three end to end implementation projects and at least one where performed as Solution Architect preferably at client location. Experience in multiple, full lifecycle with integration of SAP EWM .
• Must have good knowledge in following IM areas: Inventory Management, Stock transfers, Special stocks, Stock types, Physical Inventory, Account Determination and Valuation, Production planning, Quality management and procure to pay.
• Must have good knowledge in following WM areas: WM Master Data, Inbound / Outbound delivery processing, Transfer Orders, Cycle Counts, Inventory reconciliation, Shipping and Transportation Management, Mobile Data Entry and RF units
• Must have good knowledge in Integration with EWM
• Good Knowledge in integration aspects with other modules SD, Finance
• Good understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
• Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare requirement document, functional specifications.
• Good understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a highly regulated environment.
• Should be aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool and testing tool
• Handled post go live critical issue resolving till stabilization.
• Must have an experience working in an environment utilizing number of non ECC systems like MES, WES using interfaces such as PI, ALE etc.
• Basic understanding of custom code along with basic debugging skills.
• Knowledge of S/4 HANA simplifications in logistics area will be an added advantage.
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Experience in working in Global delivery model (GDM) will be an added advantage.
• Leadership and Corporate Development
• Excellent team management skill
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Domain experience in Inventory Management/Warehouse Management/Manufactuing operations/Quality management areas of life science industry or SAP LE-WM or SAP-PP/QM
• Experience in leading team within and outside project work.