This position requires an expert contributing to different phases of development and maintenance project. You will also play an important role in requirement gathering, development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will be involved in business processes, will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will contribute teams on project processes, deliverables, and client training.
Required Qualifications for SAP EWM Consultant
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
Preferred Qualifications SAP EWM Consultant
• At least 10 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 6 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least minimum 3~4 years of SAP project implementation experience in SAP EWM and integration with other process areas
• At least two-three end to end implementation projects and at least one was performed as Solution Architect preferably at client location.
• Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP EWM project implementations
• Strong SAP EWM SME with knowledge of Inbound Processing Outbound Processing, Physical Inventory, RF Transactions, HU Management, Transportation Units, Production Integration
• Must have experience in integration of EWM with automated warehouse – inbound and outbound processes, Auto Scan, ASRS integration, AGV and MiR integration
• Must have experience in integration of EWM with Manufacturing and Quality Management modules
• Must have an experience working in an environment utilizing number of non ECC systems like MES, WES using interfaces such as PI, ALE etc.
• Knowledge of S/4 HANA simplifications in logistics area will be an added advantage• Able to combine strong functional experience with ABAP/technical skillset to debug and implement solutions to client’s customized SAP solution.
• Strong understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.•
• Strong understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a highly regulated environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
• Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead team in resolving complex issues in a fast pace and challenging environment. At least 10 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.