Need Salesforce Technical Architect would need to have at least 8-10 years from out of the total IT experience. Software as Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
The successful candidate, would be able to design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture.
The Sr. Salesforce Solution Architect will have support from the Global Delivery Group as well as from local support resources provided by the global team.
Salesforce Technical Architect
• Ensure the integrity of solution designs from concept through implementation, balancing the architectural concerns of projects with concerns of the enterprise.
• Provide consultation on the interpretation and application of the solution architecture.
• Provide design-related services at the blueprinting level and other phases of development.
• Guide business stakeholders to solutions that maximize client’s investment in technology.
• Provide thought leadership on innovative technical solutions to business stakeholders.
• Identify, own and support the delivery of global solutions for assigned projects.
• Communicate the solution architecture to all other relevant business functions.
• Supervisory/Interpersonal- Experience Required
• Good stakeholder management and influencing skills at project stakeholder level.
• Knowledge of Sales, Service, Community clouds.
- Collaborate with Functional team to determine how best to implement solution (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc.).
- Escalation point for technical issues.
- Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform:
- Expert platform knowledge.
- Integration (including a technology/not just) and data Migration.