We are looking for a Full Cycle Sales Representative to join our early-stage, fast-growing team. The role will report to the core team and you will have autonomy/ownership in a globally remote software operation. You will have a proven track record of finding and nurturing enterprise accounts from identification to sourcing to close. Specifically, you will:
Conduct outbound account development:
• Help to develop and test vertical based outbound strategy
• Create and prioritize strategic account lists within target verticals
• Source, call, and qualify leads that fit strategy
• Develop call strategies and messaging, and fill pipeline with new business opportunities
• Create a great first impression to our customers as a trusted sales expert.
• Consulting potential customers to understand their event needs and explain how we can create an excellent virtual experience
Conduct Inbound Lead Qualification:
• Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone leads
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in our products
Developing and Closing Leads:
• Understanding of customers’ needs, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
• Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software
• Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
• Negotiating contracts with clients and ensuring that all written proposals are signed
Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in B2B sales
• You are competitive and have a track record of over-achieving quota.
• Ability and proven practice of doing your own prospecting
• Experience closing complex deals in a methodical and repeatable way
• Strong presentation, business communication and interpersonal skills through email, phone, skype and personal interaction
• Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning your client's needs
• Hardworking - you’re one of the hardest working people you know.
• Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
• Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it can be used to run incredible online experiences for conference attendees
• Excited by uncertainty - As one of our early sales hires, you won’t be a cog in a well-oiled machine. Instead, you’ll help build our sales infrastructure and culture from the ground up.
• Advanced written and verbal English skills
• Understanding of the conference industry strongly preferred