ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for design, Development, and Support of data solutions, APIs, tools, and processes to enable rapid delivery of business capabilities.
- Work closely with IT application teams, Enterprise architecture, infrastructure, information security, and LOB stakeholders to translate business and technical strategies into data-driven solutions for the Bank.
- Act as a technical Expert addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security, etc.
- Conduct research and Development based on current trends and technologies related to the banking industry, data engineering and architecture, data security, and related topics.
- Work with developers to Build CI/CD pipelines, Self-service Build tools, and automated deployment processes.
- Evaluate software products and Provide documented recommendations as needed.
- Provide Support and troubleshooting for data platforms. Must be willing to Provide escalated on-call Support for complicated and/or critical incidents.
- Participate in the planning process for hardware and software.
- Plan and work on internal projects as needed, including legacy system replacement, Monitoring and analytics improvements, tool Development, and technical documentation.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring for other team members.
- Manage and prioritize multiple assignments.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to management, business and IT sponsors, and technical resources in language that is appropriate for each group.
- Fundamental understanding of distributed computing principles
- Knowledge of application and data security concepts, best practices, and common vulnerabilities.
- Conceptual understanding of one or more of the following disciplines preferred big data technologies and distributions, metadata management products, commercial ETL tools, Bi and reporting tools, messaging systems, data warehousing, Java (language and run time environment), major version control systems, continuous integration/delivery tools, infrastructure automation and virtualization tools, major cloud, or rest API design and development.