The essential functions of this role are as follows:
• Oversee multiple projects to ensure proper management towards successful conclusion.
• Manage large enterprise-type projects that involve multiple internal stakeholders or contracted resources.
• Develop, monitor, and maintain project plans.
• Define users and project team member's roles and responsibilities on the project.
• Define user requirements, deliverables, and approvals.
• Coordinate and monitor activities of all stakeholders to ensure timelines and budgets are met.
• Communicate project status to management and project stakeholders.
• Mentor and provide guidance to lower-level Project Managers including recommending training and experience.